4th Call for Proposals For Sustainable Lifestyles and Education Programme with the support of the Government of Japan
Deadlines: 27 December 2018 (micro scope projects), 10 January 2019 (small and medium-scale projects)
The Sustainable Lifestyles and Education (SLE) Programme, a global multi-stakeholder initiative with the goal to accelerate the shift towards more sustainable lifestyles, launch a new Call for Proposals.
Funding for this call is provided by the Ministry of the Environment, Japan (MOEJ), as a Co-lead of the Sustainable Lifestyles and Education (SLE) Programme. The One Planet Secretariat, the Institute for Global Environmental Strategies (IGES) and the Coordination Desk of the SLE Programme administer the call.
Theme of the call for proposals: Delivering on sustainable low-carbon lifestyles - Mainstreaming Low-Carbon Sustainable Lifestyles through innovative initiatives or upscaling of successful high-impact initiatives
The call is open to all organisations that meet the eligibility criteria, namely, regional, national, local governmental institutions/agencies (or subsidiary bodies) from developing countries or not-for profit organisations, with headquarters in developing countries and countries with economies in transitions.
Priority is given to applicants who contact any of the members of the Multi-stakeholder Advisory Committee (MAC) of the One Planet SLE Programme.
Project proposals are invited in four types:
- Micro scale: proposals for projects aimed at developing ideas that are still at infant stage; with project budgets under 50,000 USD;
- Small-scale: proposals for projects to build partnerships with budgets between 100,000 and 200,000 USD;
- Medium scale grant (a): proposals for projects that will render high impact and with budgets up to 500,000 USD
- Medium scale grant (b): proposals for implementation of activities contributing to the shift to Sustainable Lifestyles from Regional Roadmaps for Sustainable Consumption and Production with budgets up to 300,000 USD
- For Micro-Scale Projects: 27 December 2018, 23:59 Central European Time (17:59 Colombian time)
- For Small-Scale Projects, and Medium-Scale Projects: 10 January 2019, 23:59 Central European Time (17:59 Colombian time)
[Boletín SIUN 419, 6 de diciembre de 2018]