Eppendorf & Science Prize for Neurobiology 2020
Deadline: 15 June 2020
The http://www.eppendorf.com/prizeannual Eppendorf & Science Prize for Neurobiologyis an international award which honors young scientists for their outstanding contributions to neurobiological research based on methods of molecular and cell biology.
The winner and finalists are selected by a committee of independent scientists, chaired by Science’s Senior Editor, Dr. Peter Stern.
Researchers who are not older than 35 years are invited to apply.
The Grand Prize Winner receives:
- Prize money of US$25,000
- Publication in Science of an essay by the winner about his/her research
- Full support to attend the Prize Ceremony held in conjunction with the Annual Meeting of the Society for Neuroscience in the USA
- 10-year AAAS membership and online subscription to Science
- Complimentary products worth US$1,000 from Eppendorf
- An invitation to visit Eppendorf in Hamburg, Germany
Up to three finalists are honored, too!
Application deadline: 15 June 2020
Further information: firstname.lastname@example.org; website of the prize
[Boletín SIUN 482, 16 de abril de 2020]