Funding from KR Foundation
Deadline: 21 December 2018.
KR Foundation addresses root causes of climate change and environmental degradation, and safeguards the planetary boundaries.
The mission of KR Foundation is to help provide answers to, stimulate mind shifts about, and encourage action on, the long-term challenges faced by current and future generations living on a planet with finite resources, fragile ecosystems, and climate change.
KR Foundation address root causes of climate change and environmental degradation, through supporting activities that:
- Provide scalable solutions with a clear international perspective and a significant impact
- Have a holistic and interdisciplinary approach, including activities that aim to change mind-sets and behaviour
- Have convening power, facilitate cooperation between key stakeholders and help to link existing research and knowledge to action
- Help catalyze desired political processes at an international level and support new leadership (top-down approach) as well as activities aiming to communicate and create awareness (bottom-up approach)
- Take risks and potentially contribute to transformative and systemic change, and challenge conventional wisdom by exploring alternative and creative approaches
KR Foundation’s grants typically range from DKK 2 million to DKK 5 million with a duration of up to approx. 3 years.
Institutes and organisations with nonprofit status may apply.
Deadline: 21 December 2018
[Boletín SIUN 411, 11/12 de octubre de 2018]