Paris Region Fellowship Programme for post-docs (MSCA COFUND)
Deadline: 21 October 2020
The Paris Region ranks among the most competitive regions in the world for higher education, research and development, innovation and entrepreneurship.
The Paris Region Fellowship Programme (ParisRegionFP) aims to foster excellence in research, by training and developing international mobility and careers of outstanding researchers at post-doctoral level from a large panel of disciplines and of all nationalities.
Two calls of 2-year postdoctoral fellowships are planned to recruit a total of 52 ERs. The October 2020 call will recruit 26 fellows.
Benefit from a 2-year post-doctoral research fellowship with a minimum gross salary of 4740 €/ month, and supplementary budget for research and travel expenses.
The researchers will design and implement their original research project in a first-class research group of their choice belonging preferably to one of the 13 “Domain of Major Interest” (DMI) labels endorsed by the Paris Region. The DMIs are key research sectors on which the Paris Region focuses policy support and investments to strengthen its international attractiveness and intersectoral mobility:
- Mathematical science incl. interactions, data science
- Computer science incl. security, communication, artificial intelligence
- Astrophysics and conditions for the appearance of life incl. space observations, planets, exobiology
- Porous solids science applied in renewable energy, environment, health
- Air quality incl. environment, health, public policy
- One Health incl. infectiology, vaccines,..
- Life sciences incl. microfluidics, imaging, Big Data
- Longevity and aging incl. geriatrics, gerontechnologies, social aspects
- Gene therapy and genetics
- Quantum technologies
- Heritage and ancient materials
- Digital humanities
- Arabic and Islamic history, society, culture
- Applicants must comply with the Marie Sklodowska-Curie mobility rule: applicants must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in France for more than 12 months in the last three years before the call deadline;
- At the time of recruitment, applicants must be in possession of a doctoral degree (or have at least four years of full-time equivalent research experience);
- Applicants can choose a host research group belonging to one of the “Domains of Major Interest” (around 450 laboratories) to develop the research project of their choice. The programme accepts also host laboratories in the Paris Region not part of the DMIs.
- No other restrictions are implemented, the Paris Region applies strict equal opportunity principles for candidates’ selection and recruitment.
- Any ethical issues linked to the research project must be clarified by the Ethics self assessment.
Read the short guide before contacting the organisers. You will find information regarding eligibility rules.
Deadline: 21 October 2020
(Euraxess América Latina y el Caribe)
[Boletín SIUN 502, 3 de septiembre de 2020]