Postdocs: MaRaThoN online training course for applicants to MSCA Individual Fellowship Call 2021 at University of Padova, in Italy
Deadline: 18 June 2021
The MAster your Research and Training Needs programme (MaRaThoN) at University of Padua (Unipd) is addressed to international post-doctoral researchers who wish to apply for the upcoming Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions - Postdoctoral Fellowships (MSCA –PF) call indicating the University of Padua as their Host Institution.
Due to the Covid-19 emergency the MSCA MaRaThoN 2021 is fully delivered online through a combination of recorded thematic videos, writing workshops and mandatory live stream classes. Check out the detailed programme and learn about their invited experts. The training is free and designed to allow maximum participation.
The programme will run between Wednesday 9 and Friday 18 June 2021.
The training programme offers researchers the opportunity to gain more information about the MSCA - Postdoctoral Fellowships 2021 call. When applying for the course, please check and choose your type of fellowship and make sure you comply with the MSCA Mobility Rule.
The course is open to 40 participants. There are no age or nationality restrictions. In order to be admitted to the MSCA MaRaThoN, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- possess a PhD at the MSCA-PF closing date: 15 September 2021
- have up to max. 8 years of research experience after PhD (exceptions according to MSCA-PF rules);
- comply with the MSCA mobility rule;
- commit to compete in the forthcoming MSCA-PF 2021 Call for applications, choosing the University of Padua as Host Institution for their project
Candidates interested in participating in the MSCA MaRaThoN must submit the following documents by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application form
- CV guidelines
- 1 page proposal
- Letter of acceptance duly signed by a Supervisor and their Head of Department at the University of Padua
- Researcher’s Declaration of Commitment
- A copy of valid ID or passport.
Deadline: 18 June 2021, 13:00 Italian time (06:00 Colombian time)
[Boletín SIUN 533, 29/30 de abril de 2021]