Postdoctoral fellowships in Belgium in all research fields (IF@ULB), 3rd Call (2021)
Deadline: 1 September 2020
IF@ULB is a European postdoctoral programme, cofunded by the Université libre de Bruxelles and the European Commission within the framework of Marie Sklodowska-Curie actions (H2020). The project is open to all fields of research, organised into three panels: Social Sciences and Humanities, Physical and Engineering Sciences, Life Sciences.
Each fellowship will be granted for 2 years. All positions will receive fellow-related and research-related funding.
Start of the funded projects: April 2021 - September 2021.
IF@ULB fellows will benefit from a comprehensive career development programme, adapted to the needs of each postdoctoral researcher, with activities offered at the level of both the research unit and the university:
- Individual career development support and coaching
- Research-based training (research seminars, specialised courses, etc.)
- Transferable soft skills training (open science, research communication, languages, research funding & grant writing, project management, research supervision, teacher training, etc.)
Applicants of any age and of any nationality are eligible. Eligible applicants are Experienced Researchers, i.e.
- Holders of a PhD degree obtained max. 7 years before the call deadline.
- Applicants without a PhD, provided they have documented full-time equivalent research experience of minimum 4 and maximum 11 years prior to the call deadline.
- An eligibility extension of 15 weeks per child is granted in case of maternity.
Eligible applicants must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in Belgium for more than 12 months during the 3 years preceding the call deadline.
There are no restrictions on scientific domain.
A member of ULB academic staff must explicitly accept to supervise and train the applicant to integrate them in their group.
The Guide for Applicants for the first call will help you to prepare your application file. The Guide also provides detailed information about the evaluation and selection procedure, which involves three stages: an eligibility check, a remote expert evaluation and a panel review.
Deadline: 1 September 2020, 17:00 Brussels time (10:00 Colombian time)
(Euraxess América Latina y el Caribe)
[Boletín SIUN 491, 18 de junio de 2020]