Request for applications (RFA) - Colombia (Youth, Venezuela Migration Response, and Integrated Rural Development) - Laser Pulse (Purdue University)
Deadline: 13 March 2020
The USAID-funded LASER PULSE Consortium, led by Purdue University, has released a request
for application (RFA) focusing on Colombia.
The RFA calls for innovative research and associated research translation with NGOs/civil society focused on development challenges within three development sectors:
- Youth, specifically, workforce/talent development and financial capital for
- Venezuela migration response, specifically research to inform policy for Venezuelan
migration response and sustainable approaches/strategies for migration response; and
- Integrated rural development, specifically security and safety mechanisms and policy
The RFA targets researchers from Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) in Colombia and the U.S.
The researchers interested to apply for this RFA:
- Are required to register on the LASER PULSE network and undertake on-line training on
research translation and gender inclusion into research.
- Must collaborate with a development practitioner e.g., an NGO, civil society, the private
sector, or a local government entity
- Submit their concept notes in English by 13 March 2020. Following the concept note
evaluation, the final applications (invited only) will be due on 1 May 2020.
Deadline for concept notes: 13 March 2020, 17:00 Colombian time
[Boletín SIUN 473, 13 de febrero de 2020]