Scholarship opportunities at Universidade Federal de São Carlos
Deadline: 7 April 2019
UFSCar offers project resources and funding for 5 thematic areas on the framework of the Program for Institutional Internationalization of the Higher Education Institutions and Research Institutions of Brazil – PrInt/CAPES. The areas are:
- Strategic materials
- Revolution in industries and cities - industry 4.0 and smart cities
- Education and human processes for social transformations
- Integrated technologies for health: from prevention to rehabilitation
- Biodiversity, ecosystems functions and sustainability
UFSCar offers the following grant opportunities for international faculty scholars:
- Visiting Professor in Brazil: grant to attract foreign resident, reputable acting professors to deliver courses, training, lectures, hold seminars and establish research partnerships in one of the thematic projects for a period of 15 to 30 days (call will be open in April 2019).
- Young Talent with Experience Abroad: grant to attract young talented researchers, necessarily living abroad, with relevant international scientific-academic experience (such as completed Master’s or Doctorate courses or sandwich degrees with at least 12 months abroad) for research activities for a period of 6 to 36 months (call open).
- Postdoctoral Researcher with Experience Abroad: grant to attract experienced researchers and professors, necessarily living abroad, with relevant international scientific-academic experience, such as completed full Master’s or Doctorate courses or sandwich degrees with at least 12 months abroad, for teaching and research activities. The period is from 6 to 36 months (call open).
Deadline (for the calls open at the time of publishing this post): 7 April 2019, 23:59 Brasilia time (21:59 Colombian time)
[Boletín SIUN 430, 21 de marzo de 2019]