Student Summer Research Fellowship 2018 – ETH Zurich
Deadline: 31 December 2018.
The Computer Science Department at ETH offers a new and interesting program that allows undergraduate and graduate students to obtain research experience in our department during the summer months. The program is open to all students worldwide. The department is committed to increasing diversity in the computer science area.
Research opportunities are available in the following areas:
- Theory and Algorithms
- Networked Systems and Parallel Computing
- Pervasive Computing and Cyberphysical Systems
- Information and System Security
- Data Management and Machine Learning
- Programming Languages and Software Engineering
- Visual Computing
You are eligible for the Student Summer Research Fellowship program if you satisfy the following:
- You are enrolled in a study program (Bachelor or Master) in computer science or a closely related field (e.g., electrical engineering, mathematics, physics)
- Your expected graduation date in your current study program (Bachelor or Master) is January 2020 or later.
- You have 2 years of study completed by summer 2019 (Master students naturally satisfy this condition).
- The duration of the fellowship is fixed to the full two months of July and August. You can be present during the entire time.
The program is fully conducted in English. Formal evidence is not required. However, the fellowship requires a good working knowledge of English. Your language ability may be assessed during an interview.
Your application will be evaluated on the basis of the documents provided. The last step of the application process may include an interview conducted with the shortlisted candidates.
Deadline: 31 December 2018 at noon (Central European Time) (06:00 Colombian time).
[Boletín SIUN 418, 29/30 de noviembre de 2018]