Young Social Entrepreneurs (YSE) 2019
Deadline: 9 December 2018.
The YSE programme seeks to inspire, equip and enable youth of different nationalities to embark on social enterprises (SEs) in Singapore and beyond. If you have a social enterprise idea, Singapore International Foundation wants to help you make it happen! Participants will learn from leading social entrepreneurs, business professionals and other youth who are keen on social innovation, while expanding their networks for potential collaborations for good.
Admitted participants will attend a 4-day YSE Workshop held in March 2019 in Singapore, and pitch for a chance to be shortlisted into the YSE programme, which includes a mentorship scheme; overseas study visit and an opportunity to pitch for funding.
Singapore International Foundation is looking for passionate young changemakers and entrepreneurs who have great ideas and are looking to develop their SE. Join now if you:
- Have a viable business proposition that addresses a social issue
- Are a committed individual or have a team (up to 3 members can join the programme)
- Are between 18 to 30 years old (open to all nationalities)
- Ecosystem – Join an international ecosystem of changemakers including like-minded individuals, corporates, practitioners and successful entrepreneurs
- Mentorship – Gain access to industry experts and professionals for mentorship
- Overseas study visits – Embark on overseas study visit to gain insights
- Grants – Develop your social enterprise with up to SGD$ 20,000 in grants!
Deadline: 9 December 2018, 23:59 Singapore time (10:59 Colombian time)
[Boletín SIUN 415, 8 de noviembre de 2018]