How to Get Published - EURAXESS LAC and North America webinar series in collaboration with Taylor & Francis
The first seminar will be held 25 March 2021
EURAXESS Latin America & the Caribbean (LAC) and EURAXESS North America, in collaboration with Taylor & Francis, bring you a new webinar series about academic publishing! Throughout this year, participants are going to explore five different topics within the publishing world.
All events will be held in English and the speakers and detailed content will be confirmed as the webinars' dates come closer.
Free events. Registration mandatory.
- Publishing in Academic Journals, with Victoria Babbit, Director of Researcher Development and Outreach at Taylor & Francis (Thursday, 25 March 2021, 09:00 Colombian time) [Register now]
- Research and Publishing Ethics, with Genevieve Nesom, Ethics and Integrity Manager at Taylor & Francis Group (Thursday, 29 April 2021, 09:00 Colombian time) [Register now]
- Post-Publication Amplification (how to promote your work) [speaker and content to be announced (TBA)] (Thursday, 27 May 2021, 09:00 Colombian time) [Register now]
- Peer reviewer training, with Dr Diana Marshall, Head of Reviewer Programmes at Taylor & Francis Group (Tuesday, 28 September 2021, 09:00 Colombian time) [Register now]
- Editor panel [speakers and content TBA] (Tuesday, 26 October 2021, 09:00 Colombian time) [Register now]
Further information at Euraxess LAC website.
[Boletín SIUN 524, 25 de febrero de 2021]