PhD positions at innovative research training program taking place in 11 countries - REDI (RMIT European Doctoral Innovators), Call 2
Deadline: 30 April 2022
REDI (RMIT European Doctoral Innovators) is a unique PhD training program to prepare the leaders of tomorrow. REDI offers excellent conditions including international experience, top-class research discipline and transversal skills training as well as networking with academic and industry leaders from 60+ supporting partners.
REDI’s 40+ researchers will be based with academic and industry leaders across 11 countries, and part of a multidisciplinary community. Co-funded by the European Union, REDI will create new research and enterprise links between Australia and Europe and the 60+ partners into the future.
Countries involved: Australia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, United Kingdom
As a REDI researcher you will be:
- enrolled by two entities, with the chance to be awarded dual doctorates
- seeing the world with once-in-a-lifetime experiences, including a residential year at RMIT University in Melbourne, Australia
- part of a rich multidisciplinary network of researchers and supervisors coming together in annual, training weeks in Barcelona
- working closely with industry leaders and gaining experience with the 60+ industry supporters
- earning an above-national standard salary
- working on innovative projects of high commercial and societal value with up to four years to complete your research
REDI is a PhD training program for talented researchers of any age, nationality early in their research career. REDI is co-funded by the European Union under the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA) which have strict requirements to ensure researchers get international experience as part of their training.
To apply you will need to comply with ALL the minimum criteria:
- Be in the first four years of your research career and not yet have a doctoral degree; be available for full-time employment AND
- Not have resided or carried out your main activity (work/studies etc.) in the country of your research host for more than 12 months in the three years immediately before recruitment or be employed by your research host at the time of the call deadline AND
- Hold a master’s OR bachelor’s degree with honours in a discipline related to the research project of your choice, including a research component, or equivalent academic qualifications and/or professional experience, AND
- Have English language proficiency.
If you do not meet all conditions, your application will be rejected. For complete eligibility details, including the special circumstances allowance for researchers who require extra support, check the Guide for Applicants.
Depending on the position, you will also need to comply with the requirements of your research host. For more information, please refer to the Position Description of the project you are interested in.
Deadline: 30 April 2022, midnight Central European Time (17:00 Colombian time)
[Boletín SIUN 575, 10/11 de marzo de 2022]