Postdoc Fellowships in France in all research areas, via CY Initiative of Excellence initiative
Deadlines: 11 January 2021 (summary); 10 February 2021 (full application)
The 2021 Fellows-in-Residence Program is a residential programme hosting up to 8 researchers from outside CY Initiative, for a period ranging from 4 months to one year. This programme aims at promoting interdisciplinary exchanges, international collaborations, and at strengthening the attractiveness of CY Initiative partners.
All fields of research are eligible. Fellows are encouraged to develop their research in line with the research activity carried out by the CY Initiative laboratories.
Three types of fellowships are proposed:
- Junior fellowships: for researchers who have obtained their PhD over the last ten years, with or without a permanent position at a university or research institute. These fellowships are awarded for a duration of one year and may be renewed for one additional year.
- Senior fellowships: for researchers who have obtained their PhD more than ten years ago, with a permanent position at a university or research institute. These fellowships are awarded for a duration of 4 to 10 months and, in case of long-term collaborations, can be divided into two or three stays, of minimum 3 months each.
- National fellowships at junior or senior level: for researchers holding a permanent position in French higher education and research institutions. For one semester, CY AS offers the possibility to host researchers during a CRCT or délégation period by reimbursing teaching costs to their home institution. This scheme is also open to international researchers from partner universities.
CY Initiative is funded by the French Investissements d'avenir programme, one of the 19 French Universities of Excellence.
The partner institutions of CY Initiative are:
- CY Cergy Paris Université, a multidisciplinary, mid-sized university created in 1991. Though recently created, it has already gained significant recognition for the quality of its research and innovation. It is ranked in the top 250 of the Times Higher Education Young Universities ranking, in the world top 200 in Mathematics and top 300 in Economics (ARWU). It also runs two national centers of excellence in the fields of Modelling in sciences (economics and finance, mathematics, physics, computer science) and heritage restoration and conservation (experimental sciences and humanities).
- ESSEC Business School, one of the world’s leading Business Schools ranked in the world top 200 in Management and top 150 in Finance (ARWU).
- The summary of the research project must be submitted by Monday 11 January 2021, 13:00 CET (07:00 Colombian time);
- The full application must be submitted by Wednesday 10 February 2021, 13:00 CET (07:00 Colombian time).
(Euraxess América Latina y el Caribe)
[Boletín SIUN 515, 3/4 de diciembre de 2020]